Post-doctoral position in computational biochemistry is available at Bar-Ilan University in Israel.
The research will focus on developing code for advanced multiscale simulations, as well as studying biological systems using advanced multiscale modeling tools.
Much of the computational work is performed in close collaboration with experimental groups.
Applicants must have a PhD in chemistry, chemical engineering, physics, bio-informatics, or related fields.
The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
1) Experience in programming/scripting (e.g. Fortran, C/C++, Python, Linux).
2) Experience using quantum mechanical programs (e.g. Gaussian, Q-Chem).
3) Experience in atomistic simulations (e.g. Molecular dynamics and Monte Carlo simulations).
4) Experience writing scientific articles.
5) Good interpersonal skills.
6) Good command of English.
The position is initially for 1 year with possibly extension upon mutual agreement.
Please send a cover letter, CV, list of publications, contact details of 3 referees to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always looking for highly talented, highly motivated, and hard-working young researchers who are looking for an excellent, dynamic, and productive lab.
We are currently hiring M.Sc., Ph.D., and Post-docs in the following areas:
- Development of simulation methods
- Modeling enzyme reactions and protein dynamics
- Modeling Li-ion batteries
Preference will be given to applicants with strong background in one or more of the following areas:
Molecular simulations, quantum chemistry/physics methods, Unix/Linux shell scripting, programming.
Communications Skills (listening, verbal, written). Proficiency in spoken and written English. Analytical & Research Skills. Computer & Technical Literacy. Flexibility/Adaptability/Multi-tasking. Good interpersonal abilities.
Please send a cover letter, CV, list of publications, contact details of 3 referees and list of grades (for PhD students) to email@example.com